Welcome To Our New Website!

How does the school use outside agencies in supporting parents and children with SEND?

Northumberland Parent Partnership Service can provide advice and support to any family or learner, or give information about other support services you may find helpful. The contact details are:

Northumberland Parent Partnership Service

Children’s Services Directorate

County Hall



NE61 2EF

Tel:      01670 533694

Website: www.northumberland.gov.uk   (search for ‘Parent Partnership’)